Rental Management & Consultation
RENTAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
MidcoastHome is Knox County’s trusted Property Management Professionals for over a Decade.
We are ready to assist you with your rental property management safely and efficiently.
These services include, but are not limited to:
- Filling your vacancies with well-qualified tenants using a proven screening program
- Lease preparation and State of Maine required disclosures for long term rentals
- Monthly bookkeeping service and detailed financial statements
- 24/7/365 emergency response service (and then some!). We do not outsource this service, so when your tenant calls with an issue, they get a local property manager.
- Annual property inspections
- Full service management including access to plumbers, heating specialist, contractor services, lawn care providers, trash removal, landscaping, and so much more. Our priority is making sure your rental property experience is seamless
- Thorough pre and post vacancy operations including security deposit walk-through’s, housekeeping and turnover cleanings, maintenance
- Complete property caretaking for vacant or seasonal homes
- Custom scheduling and services to meet your property’s specific needs
- Real Estate Brokerage services
MidcoastHome is not the biggest, but we are the best at what we do. We are small by design so that we can give our landlord and tenant customers the most timely, efficient, and conscientious care and consideration. We do not keep a staff of plumbers, carpenters, etc. because we want you to have choices based on your individual budget, and your property’s individual needs. Rather, we keep a close network of plumbers, electricians, handymen, lawn care, trash removal and other service providers offering competitive rates and more fluid availability so that we can be there when you need us, with the correct help for the problem at hand. When you work with MidcoastHome, you can expect integrity, timeliness, highly personalized service, consistency, and professionalism at all times.
Whether you are a seasoned landlord, or just beginning your rental home investment search, MidcoastHome can offer you important, step-by-step information on selecting, purchasing, and preparing your investment home for today’s rental market. Our history of rental management experience in the local rental market offers you over a decade of knowledge at your fingertips. Having an experienced real estate broker with extensive rental market knowledge makes us an excellent choice for assisting you with the sale of your current rental investment, or the acquisition of new homes.
Consultative Services Include:
- Rental market analysis and property search for your specific goals
- Pricing strategies
- Property improvements prioritization and goals
- Rental preparation including code logistics, required forms, lease paperwork, State requirements
Consultative services are billed hourly on a project-based retainer.
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Real Estate Brokerage Services are provided by Founder and Designated Broker, Melanie Trott, at Midcoast Realty Group.
- Market search based on your criteria and goals
- Buyer broker services and client representation
- Seller services including comparative market analysis and sales price strategy, complete property sale marketing
- Seller client real estate representation