Rental Home Owners
Voted 2017 “Best of the Best” Property Management Company – Knox County, Maine
It is daunting to rent your beloved home or investment property. MidcoastHome carefully evaluates each potential renter, including a written application process. Once your home is rented, we carefully monitor properties with scheduled and unscheduled inspections, 24/7/365 emergency response service, and a complete property management package to ensure your peace of mind. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive market evaluation and site preparation to help you get the best price for your rental
- Filling your vacancies with well-qualified tenants
- Lease preparation and State of Maine required disclosures for long term rentals
- Monthly bookkeeping service and detailed financial statements
- 24/7/365 emergency response service (and then some!). We do not outsource this service, so when your tenant calls with an issue, they get the real deal.
- Six property inspections per year
- Full service management including access to plumbers, heating specialist, contractor services, lawn care providers, trash removal, landscaping, and so much more. Our priority is making sure your rental property experience is seamless
- Thorough pre and post vacancy operations including security deposit walk-through’s, housekeeping and turnover cleanings, maintenance
- Complete property caretaking for vacant or seasonal homes
- Custom scheduling and services to meet your property’s specific needs
- Real Estate Brokerage services with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Masiello Group, Rockland Maine
MidcoastHome is not the biggest or the least expensive property management company in the area. We are small by design so that we can give our landlord and tenant customers the most timely, efficient, and consciencious care and consideration. We do not keep a staff of plumbers, carpenters, etc. because we want you to have choices based on your individual budget, and your property’s individual needs. Rather, we keep a close network of plumbers, electricians, handymen, lawn care, trash removal and other service providers offering competitive rates and more fluid availability so that we can be there when you need us, 24/7, with the correct help for the problem at hand. When you work with MidcoastHome, you can expect integrity, timeliness, highly personalized service, consistency, and professionalism at all times.